it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
nodaybuttodaytodefygravity: fake-mermaid: how are we almost in june i swear we were in march 2 days ago let’s be real when did it stop being 2007
alltimeplan: I don’t think parents realize that without music a lot of their own children would not be alive.
getoffmybloghoe: it makes me uncomfortable that they dont shoot movie scenes in order
ottoborg: musicbeatstherapy: jelee-: rockpapertheodore: tinyspacebabe: ok let’s stop using the term “butthurt” we’re not 12 anymore you sound fannytroubled a little bootybothered if you ask me someone’s having a little tushytantrum its okay to be a little anally anguished
ohanameansfandom: Whenever anyone argues against marriage equality because of their religious views as a Christian I just want to hit them over the head repeatedly with a Bible whilst yelling ADULTERY ISN’T ILLEGAL!! LYING ISN’T ILLEGAL!! DIVORCE ISN’T ILLEGAL!! DISRESPECTING YOUR PARENTS ISN’T ILLEGAL!! WORKING ON THE SABBATH ISN’T ILLEGAL!! WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS ISN’T ILLEGAL!! ...
ayeleesh: when you see your reflection on your laptop screen and you just look
iammakingperfectsense: hazzasgotalittlelou: directioner-danosaur: insidemymmind: Okay, so in Science class yesterday we were talking about sleep cycles and melatonin and my science teacher said, “if you’re trying to sleep, avoid one colour. Blue. Your melatonin levels decrease when looking at the colour blue because it’s the colour of the sky.” GUYS, I KNOW WHY NONE OF US SLEEP. TUMBLR IS...
android18: meanwhile at tumblr headquarters
psilentasincjelli: If I ever tell you I’m going to sleep and then you see me posting or liking things online for about an hour immediately after that, I promise I wasn’t lying to you, I’m just bad at going to sleep and it is usually a long process that begins with disengaging from any sort of immediate contact with people (chats, for example) and ends when everything on my screen is blurry and...
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
nerdfighter13812: ohanameansfandom: Whenever anyone argues against marriage equality because of their religious views as a Christian I just want to hit them over the head repeatedly with a Bible whilst yelling ADULTERY ISN’T ILLEGAL!! LYING ISN’T ILLEGAL!! DIVORCE ISN’T ILLEGAL!! DISRESPECTING YOUR PARENTS ISN’T ILLEGAL!! WORKING ON THE SABBATH ISN’T ILLEGAL!! WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS...